Oxford University College Publication Spotlights Chris Mammen in Q&A Interview
SILICON VALLEY—Womble Bond Dickinson attorney Chris Mammen recently sat down with The Martlet, the alumni magazine of University College, Oxford, for a Q&A interview.
Mammen earned a D.Phil. (Law) degree from Oxford in 2001. He is a co-founder and Executive Board member of the global Oxford Entrepreneurs Network, and serves on the Board of Directors of American Friends of University College, Oxford.
In the two-page interview, Mammen discusses such topics as:
- His treasured memories of Oxford;
- His top achievements at University;
- Advice for students with entrepreneurial aspirations;
- Establishing the Oxford Entrepreneurs Network; and
- What he misses most about Oxford.